The Muragl-Lauf is definitely taking place - in a «2020 Special Edition» version.
Protection Concept for Competitors: PDF
Participant declaration: Download PDF (will be sent with the start number).
Important: Due to the extraordinary circumstances, there are some changes regarding start times, program and running routes! Please inform yourself carefully (see below).
|Date||Sunday august 16th, 2020|
|Start||08.45 am (group 1 about200 people)|
09.30 am (group 2 about 150 people)
|Place||Promulins Arena (Samedan)|
|Distance||6,7 Km / 95 vertical meters|
|Registration||July 9th until august 14th 2020, 12.00 pm|
Entry fee: From July 9 th to august 14th 2020, 12.00 pm CHF 50.00 (46 EUR).
Location map: Link to laction map start
Location map: Link to location mpa finish
Route: Samedan Promulins Arena - Damm - Ochsenbrücke - over the Inn little Ochsenbrücke at the Beizli - right side of the inn - Punt Muragl - underpass - on the direct route to Pontresina to the finish at the Pontresina cross-country center, without the Rosegg loop.
- Participation: Participation in the race is at the personal responsibility of the individual participants.
- Wearing a face mask: All participants receive a face mask free of charge at the start / finish. It is currently being checked whether wearing a face mask at start and finish is mandatory!
- Entry start: Entry is only allowed 30 minutes prior to the start of the race and only with the respective start number. Please note your exact start time. Participants who start earlier do not have access to the starting area.
- Disinfectants: These are available free of charge in the start and finish area as well as at the refreshment posts.
- Person tracking: Every participant must fill out a form at the start and give their consent to the contact data collection. In addition, each participant must assure that he / she is healthy and has no symptoms of illness.
- Privacy: The necessary contact details will not be passed on to third parties and will only be used in connection with an illness. All contact details will be irrevocably deleted 3 weeks after the event (if not used).
Arrival to the starting area
- Individual arrival: No extra buses are made available at the start. Please use public transport. You can find information here. Please note the protective measures recommended by the transport company. It is mandatory to wear a mask in public transport.
- Free trip: The trip to the starting area is included in the entry fee in the Engadin Mobil area (upon presentation of the starting number).
- Toilets: are available in the starting area.
- No refreshment stand/post
- Dressing rooms: There are no dressing rooms in the starting area.
- Companions: Are not allowed in the start and finish area.
- Spectators: Spectators are asked to cheer on the runners on the course and not go to the start or finish areas.
- There are no parking spaces in the parking lot of the valley station of the Furschellas Bahn. When arriving by private car, please use the parking garage in Sils Maria.
- Walking sticks: are only allowed for the Vertical Sommerlauf.
- Registration deadline: Registrations are possible until august 14th 2020, 12.00 pm.
- Shipping: The start numbers will be sent to your address 2 weeks before the run. The start number must be taken to the start. Participants without a start number cannot start. Participants, which are registerd after 30th of july receive their starting number at the Info-Point at the start. Important: If you have changed your address, please contact the Sommerlauf office immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Late registrations: No late registrations are possible at the start. People without a start number are not allowed to join.
- Transport: Effects transport from the start to the finish is available, the effects must be handed in 20 minutes before the start.
- Limited number: There is a single refreshment post (Punt Muragl) on the route of the Muragl-Lauf. Carrying a water bottle or a running backpack is recommended. The organizer assumes no liability and appeals to the personal responsibility of all participants. Disinfectant is available at the refreshment post.
- No refreshment point at the start: No refreshments are offered at the start.
- Refreshments finish area: Delivery of a food package sponsored by Migros and be-the-change. There are no further offers at the finish.
Last passing time
- Punt Muragl: 10.30 am. Participants who have not passed the Punt Muragl refreshment post at this time will be taken out of the race and are not allowed to continue running. You can take the scheduled service, bus or train from Punt Muragl to Pontresina.
Cross-country center in Pontresina
- No festivities
- No sponsors village
- No dressing rooms and showers at the finish: The participants are asked to leave the finish area immediately after the finish and to start the journey home. No groups of people will be tolerated at the finish.
- 11:15 am
Extrabus Pontresina back to Samedan
You get a extrabus from the railway station Pontresina to get back to Samedan at 9.45 am and 10.45 am
- Finish: The finish prize (T-shirt) can be accepted at the finish (with identification of the start number). No trying on the T-shirts allowed. In addition, all classified participants receive an ERDINGER alcohol-free beer at the finish.
Spectators are asked to cheer on the participants on the course and not to go to the start or finish areas.
- No award ceremony: This year's award ceremony is unfortunately canceled. Prizes will be raffled among all participants. These will be sent to your address by post.
- No division of categories
- Ranking list: The target time is determined by Datasport. The times will be published online on Datasport and our website after the event.
- Photo service: Participant photos are taken by Sportograf, link. Register in advance for the e-mail reminder with the following link.
- Finish prize: The finish prize (T-shirt) can be accepted at the finish (with identification of the start number). No trying on of the T-shirts allowed.
Verein Engadiner Sommerlauf
Quadratscha 18, Postfach 278, 7503 Samedan
We will give you the best tips on how to be
successful at 1500
Let your kids off
Running and having fun for all kids in the world.